Wait

Our Netwerk

 

About us

 

Because of our wide assortment, our (semi-) exlusive varieties and several partnerships with the most leading growers, we can offer the highest quality.

We are continuously expanding our assortment, always striving for the perfect quality and innovating, among other things, our automation, robotics and certification.

Quality is our number 1. Not only our products satisfy the highest standard, but also everything around it. VWS is is NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015 & AEO certified. We work with the “Ketenregister & Client Export, a digital tracking and tracing system in which phytosanitary guarantees in the flowerbulb sector are ensured. Both the ISO 9001:2015 and the AEO Certification guarantee an accurate, worldwide flowerbulbs trade and on time delivery of our large flower bulbs assortment; Every treatment of our flowerbulbs is done under our own management. “We are proud that we can make bloom our bulbs anywhere in the world at any time – no matter the season we can always guarantee the best quality of bulbs and the best services; ready for our customers wherever they are.

VWS works with the best breeders and dealers of flowerbulbs from Holland, Northern and Southern Hemisphere and is YOUR address for the wholesale and trade of flowerbulbs. 85% of the flower bulb production is localized in Europe and the remaining 15% happens in the Southern Hemisphere (Chile and New Zealand). This distribution guarantees the on-time delivery of the big assortment of VWS.

We test the varieties in our greenhouse by planting samples of all the lots in order to be judged. New varieties, Lily, Gladioli, Tulip and Irises on the market are planted as well as checked for compliance with our high standard quality flower bulbs requirements. Year-round we test 40 to 60 new varieties, which we plant weekly and closely monitor. These varieties are also planted in several other countries (like Italy, Spain, Colombia, New Zealand, Mexico, Japan and Taiwan) to get a better impression of the varieties in different climatic circumstances. In this way we know what we put on the market and we can give our customers a better advice. During important events, like the Dutch Lily Days, our greenhouse is always in full bloom.

Our website is very extensive, with a lot of product information and pictures of the possible available varieties. We offer our customers the possibility to log in a online system to see invoices, orders etc.  If desired, we also organize the transport for our customers from our warehouse to any destination.

Also our extensive Flowerbulbs product app now has become indispensable. For more information you can see the App Store or Google Play Store.

Next to the app, since 2020 we have our own webshop, where tulip and lilium bulbs can easily be ordered.

In case we might have aroused your interest, you are always welcome to visit our company!

We hope you enjoy our website and we welcome you to the largest number of varieties from the best wholesaler of flowerbulbs and more. We are just one click away... Please feel free to contact us.

 

TOP

Share this page

blogger
TOP

VWS Export - Import of
Flowerbulbs B.V.

Westelijke Randweg 3
1721 CH  Broek op Langedijk
The Netherlands
+31(0) 226 331050
sales@vws-flowerbulbs.nl

Created by Trefnet • Powered by SHARK CMS

1.0273895263672